- 10+ years experience developing and maintaining complex FPGA designs for Telecom or networks.
- 3+ years of board design.
- Strong FPGA debugging skills.
- Experience in working with 3rd party IPs.
- Proficiency with Verilog or VHDL.
- Good experience with latest design and verification techniques.
- Experience with the new Altera or Xilinx devices, very good expertise in Altera Quartus II tool flow FPGA debugging onboard using SignalTap or Chipscope.
- Hands-on logic development, simulations, physical implementation and design verification of complicated FPGAs and systems.
- Perform lab validation of the design and provide support for bug fixes and feature enhancements as required.
- Good communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience with frequency digital design, optical interface design experience, working experience with 3rd party IPs, FPGA bring-up and on-board FPGA debugging are highly desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and create and meet schedules as well as ability to work with other teams to integrate designs and technology.
- BSEE or higher
Senior FPGA Engineer